218/180 South Creek Road
Brand New Top Floor Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Flawlessly crafted and positioned within an ideal park-side location, this brand new residence has been architect designed and finished with a selection of handpicked finishes to ensure a high standard of comfort and ease of living. Light-filled layouts deliver flowing interiors with flawless connection to all weather outdoor spaces. Its located opposite parks and playing fields, walking distance to trails taking you to Narrabeen Lake and Cromer Golf Course, plus quick access to Dee Why Town Centre and beaches.
The Property Features Include:
- Open plan living/dining area with floorboards & high ceilings
- Stone finished kitchen with integrated Smeg gas appliances
- Alfresco balcony with district views, covered for year-round entertaining
- Sizable carpeted bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Sleek bathrooms, European laundry with dryer
- Gas hot water/gas heating, BBQ bayonets, air conditioning
- Two secure parking spaces with lift access, storage cage
- Perfect for those seeking the simplicity that comes apartment living
- Set above a huge variety of shops & restaurants
- Sorry, no pets
*** DISCLAIMER - photos used are computer generated'
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Wheeler Heights Neighbourhood Profile
A small but mighty addition to the landscape of Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Wheeler Heights is surrounded by nature reserves, parkland, and neighbours the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon. With hundreds of acres of lush bushland and plenty of beaches within a short drive, this small community of 3,000 residents is the prime base for any family looking to get in touch with nature.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022