68 Alfred Road
Well Maintained Versatile Home
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Appealing street facade located on a quiet cul-de-sac
- Spacious dual living areas with carpet throughout, second on upper level opening out to balcony
- Separate kitchen with gas cook top/oven & ample storage space
- Good size bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
- Well maintained main bathroom with combined bath & shower, second bathroom on lower level
- Lower level opens out to covered patio and access to backyard
- Internal laundry, carport & two additional off street car spaces
- Gas bayonets, storage cupboards, flooded with natural light throughout
- Moments to schools, Warringah Mall shopping centre & short drive into Dee Why
- Pets considered upon application
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Similar Properties in the area
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).