58D Consul Road
Private Family Home With Huge Backyard
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Proeprty Features Include:
- Unique living & dining, spacious open plan layout
- Living opening out to timber deck & huge wrap around yard
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop/oven & dishwasher
- Three good size bedrooms, two with built ins, main with ensuite and access to deck
- Well maintained main bathroom with separate shower & spa bath
- High ceilings, several windows & sliding doors with heaps of natural light
- Covered garage/carport allowing off street parking for two cars
- Internal laundry room & linen storage cupboards
- Peaceful & private leafy surroundings
- Shared driveway access with four other properties
- Floorboards in living areas, new carpet in bedrooms
- Moments to Warringah Rd access & short drive down to Dee Why
- Pets considered upon application
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Similar Properties in the area
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022