1/36 Pacific Parade
Convenient First Floor Apartment
The Property Features include:
- Open plan living and dining opening out onto a well sized sunny L-shape balcony
- Separate sun filled kitchen with ample cupboard space and dishwasher
- Two bedrooms - queen size main and the second a double, both with mirrored built in robes
- Modern, fully tiled bathroom and shared laundry (with only one other apartment)
- Timber floors, open car space, reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Flyscreen's and modern blinds
- Ultra convenient location, stroll to Dee Why beach, seaside cafes, shops and public transport
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022