601/822 Pittwater Road
Modern Sub Penthouse Apartment with Ocean Glimpses - Furnished Or Unfurnished
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Sub Penthouse, occupying entire corner half of block, completely private from neighbour disturbance and with only one common wall
- Prized North Facing Aspect, naturally cross ventilated apartment
- 110 sqm approx. internal with two separate balconies and monster master suite and en-suite set on its own wing
- Kitchen features new Bosch appliance, huge island entertaining and opens to outdoor covered balcony via huge double sliders
- Ocean glimpses and set high above to street to take advantage of the all-day sun and breeze
- Master being kind sized, and the two secondary suites of a queen size, one with private north facing balcony
- This is an ample apartment with room for the growing family
- Air conditioned, with down lights throughout, fans and carpet in all beds and wood look floors throughout.
- Two separate balconies to chase the sun, and dual side by side oversized car spots
- Shared common terrace for all apartments use
- Well maintained modern building with security intercom & lift access
- Prime location moments to Dee Why Beach, shops & eatery
- Option to have the property furnished or unfurnished
- Pets considered upon application
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021