2/65 Pacific Parade
Executive Large One Bedroom Apartment in Boutique Block
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Feature Includes:
- Near new & large one bedroom apartment
- Near new stainless-steel smeg appliances in kitchen with gas cook-top/oven, dishwasher, fridge & microwave
- Large combined lounge & dining room with tiles
- Stylish bathroom with heated towel rail
- Large bedroom with huge wall to wall built-ins and study nook
- Security car space & large storage cage
- Gas heating, extra large balcony
- Internal laundry with washer & dryer, air conditioning throughout (hot & cold)
- Short stroll to beach, B line, shops and restaurants
- Sorry, no pets
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021