248/25 Wentworth Street
Resort Style Living, One Bedroom Apartment - Only Moments to Beach or Wharf
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Quietly positioned within the security complex with a private internal outlook
- Open plan kitchen with granite bench-top, gas cook-top/oven & dishwasher
- King-size bedroom with, A/C, built-ins & balcony access
- Spacious combined lounge & dining with balcony access
- Over-size balcony accessed from bedroom & lounge/dining
- Fully Tiled bathroom with laundry facilities
- Stroll to beaches, ferries, shops, bars and coastal walks
- Security Building with lift, Rooftop Pool, Sauna, Gym & BBQ area
- Sorry, no pets
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Manly Neighbourhood Profile
A suburb that needs to introduction, Manly has evolved from relative unknown to the place to be on Sydney’s north shore for those chasing the beach lifestyle without wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of Sydney’s CBD. With a ferry that connects you to the city in just 30 minutes, Manly and Shelley Beaches to rival the best in the world, and an incomparable restaurant and shopping scene, Manly truly is the hub of coastal life along the Northern Beaches.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022