7/301-303 Condamine Street
Huge 88 sqm, Designer One Bedder
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Stylishly finished, this first floor apartment is positioned for a lifestyle of convenience. Sleek & sophisticated, boasting a generous floor plan, its designed to maximise the use of space.
The Property Features:
- Designer galley style kitchen boasts ample cupboard space, stainless Fisher & Paykel appliances, including a dishwasher, gas cook-top, oven
- A spacious & secure undercover terrace offers a comfortable space for outdoor entertaining
- King-size bedroom is equipped with a built-in wardrobe opening to an intimate paved area with striking wall garden
- Modern, fully tiled bathroom & a concealed internal laundry
- Secure parking plus a separate lock-up storeroom, intercom entry, air conditioning, gas heating ensure the home is comfortable, security entry and lift access
- Located just minutes to Woolworths or Coles supermarkets and express city buses at your doorstep as well as an easy flat bike ride to Queenscliff and Manly Beaches
- The property can include the fridge, Microwave & washing machine
- Small pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Manly Vale Neighbourhood Profile
With the ever-growing popularity of the seaside towns along Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Manly Vale offers a family-friendly alternative that enjoys all the same benefits on a more accessible scale. Minutes from the famous Manly and Curl Curl beaches, Warringah Shopping Mall and just 20 minutes from Sydney’s CBD, it’s hard to believe that this quiet coastal gem is still well and truly one of the Northern Beaches’ best-kept secrets.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021