6/261 Condamine Street
Centrally Located Modern Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Open plan living & dining opening out to spacious sun drenched balcony
- Modern kitchen with gas cooktop, dishwasher and ample storage
- Generous bedroom with sliding doors & huge mirrored built in's
- Sleek modern bathroom with walk in shower
- Floorboards throughout living area & carpet in bedroom
- New York style internal laundry, security car space
- Additional built in cupboards in hallway
- Set in a security building with lift access
- Manly Beach and Ferry Wharf is only a five minute drive
- Centrally located in the midst of shops & restaurants
- One minute walk to B-Line bus stop
- Pets considered upon application
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Similar Properties in the area
Manly Vale Neighbourhood Profile
With the ever-growing popularity of the seaside towns along Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Manly Vale offers a family-friendly alternative that enjoys all the same benefits on a more accessible scale. Minutes from the famous Manly and Curl Curl beaches, Warringah Shopping Mall and just 20 minutes from Sydney’s CBD, it’s hard to believe that this quiet coastal gem is still well and truly one of the Northern Beaches’ best-kept secrets.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021