20/1161 Pittwater Road
Garden Apartment with Beachside Lifestyle
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
A sanctuary of luxurious space, quality and style, this low maintenance garden apartment offers resort inspired living within the 'Bellagio' security complex. A rear of the block setting ensures total peace and privacy, whilst the well-appointed interiors flow to sheltered alfresco entertaining, level lawn and established gardens. It's highly sought lifestyle location is metres from Collaroy Beach, footsteps from trendy eateries, B-line city buses, the sand and surf.
The Property Features Include:
- Highly sought after building, residents lap pool, spa, sauna and gym
- Open plan lounge and dining area offers seamless outdoor flow
- Covered alfresco entertaining patio with ceiling fan and bbq bayonet
- Stone finished kitchen appointed with integrated Miele gas appliances
- Great separation between the living and accommodation zones
- Large carpeted bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, main has ensuite
- Sleek main bathroom with shower/bath, integrated concealed laundry
- Exclusive use child-friendly level lawn amid mature gardens surrounds
- Tandem security parking in basement car park with level lift access
- Metres from Collaroy Beach
- Stroll to local shops, cinema, cafes, restaurants, oceanfront park and tidal pool
- Sorry no pets
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021