59a Vineyard Street
Private Flat with Grassed Yard
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Spacious combined living & dining opening to outdoors
- Spacious enclosed grassed yard
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop/oven & dishwasher
- Generous bedrooms with carpet & built in's
- Fully tiled bathroom with laundry facilities & storage
- High ceilings, floorboards & fans
- Pets considered upon application
- Level walk to Mona Vale village supermarkets, shops & cafes
- Ideal location just minutes to Mona Vale beach
Here at Upstate, it is important to us that all our open homes are run in a Covid-safe manner.
Please ensure you are social distancing at all times and using the hand sanitiser that is provided. Also, masks aren't mandatory but are highly encouraged.
If you are sick, do not attend our open for inspections. Please get someone to view it on your behalf.
Similar Properties in the area
Mona Vale Neighbourhood Profile
Nestled amongst stunning beaches, lush parkland, and the best the Northern Beaches have to offer all within a short distance, Mona Vale is a stand out suburb in Sydney for being the family friendly choice for those chasing the ultimate seaside lifestyle. A hot spot for retail and industry, and just 28kms north of the Sydney CBD, Mona Vale is an established suburb with a bright future for families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021