1/5 Cameron Avenue
The Perfect Beachside Location
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
This property is perfectly positioned across the road from Queenscliff lagoon, off leash dog park and playground. It is also walking distance to Ferry & Manly CBD. Nestled in a small block of only 4 apartments located on the ground floor, the property that boasts level access out to the rear deck that flows onto the stunning communal garden and entertaining area.
The property features:
- Two good size bedrooms, main with built-ins
- Stylish modern kitchen with gas cooking
- Sunny north facing aspect, Direct level access to the rear yard and common BBQ/entertaining area
- Good-sized entertaining deck, perfect for alfresco dining with family and friends
- Walk to schools, restaurants, local swimming pool, tennis courts, Manly Beach, Manly Wharf and the The Corso
- Pets considered upon application
Manly Neighbourhood Profile
A suburb that needs to introduction, Manly has evolved from relative unknown to the place to be on Sydney’s north shore for those chasing the beach lifestyle without wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of Sydney’s CBD. With a ferry that connects you to the city in just 30 minutes, Manly and Shelley Beaches to rival the best in the world, and an incomparable restaurant and shopping scene, Manly truly is the hub of coastal life along the Northern Beaches.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021