1/35 Hawkesbury Avenue
Boutique Apartment In Leafy Beachside Setting
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Positioned in a quiet cul de sac, set well back from the street, to the quiet rear of quality block of only eight apartments. Bordering Dee Why Lagoon Wildlife Sanctuary, this bright and spacious quality apartment provides a whisper quiet retreat of comfort and convenience. Refreshing and well-presented interiors ensure instant enjoyment, perfect as a relaxing haven or an excellent investment with good rental returns. Perfectly placed a short stroll from the centre of Dee Why and a few minutes walk to the beach through the reserve walkway.
The Property Features Include:
- Sundrenched open plan living and dining with a private leafy outlook
- Timber floors throughout
- Oversized paved balcony, fully covered and offering the perfect place to relax and entertain
- Well-equipped kitchen with ample cupboard space and gas cooktop
- Generous light-filled bedrooms with picture windows, built-ins and a tranquil leafy outlook
- Neat and tidy bathroom including integrated laundry facilities, plus a separate w/c
- Carport, common lawns/gardens and veggie patch
- A superb location close to the beach, shops, parks, restaurants and Dee Why RSL
- Sorry, no pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021