7/80 Howard Avenue
Newly Renovated Apartment Moments From Dee Why Beach
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Newly renovated and painted throughout
- Combined living & dining opening out to balcony
- Well maintained kitchen with electric cooktop/oven & ample storage
- Generous bedrooms, main with built in wardrobes
- Fully tiled bathroom with combined bath & shower
- Car space, Shared laundry facilities
- Level walk to shops, cafes & Dee Why beach
- Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021