1/60 North Steyne
3 Month Lease - Beachfront Living At Its Best
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
This luxurious, spacious beach front apartment is a master class for the perfect beach lifestyle and boasts all that Manly has to offer at your door. Enviably views of Manly beachfront, this property is showcasing exceptionally bright and spacious interiors with a glorious front and rear courtyards. It offers scope to craft the ultimate trophy beach pad just meters from the sand and surf and a one-minute stroll from Manly's cosmopolitan social hub.
The Property Features Include:
- 3 month lease
- Gaze across Manly's Iconic surf break to wide pacific horizons
- Easy level stroll to shopping, restaurants, cafes and Manly Wharf
- Generous open plan living, kitchen area flowing to huge partly covered courtyard
- Step across the road for a swim, surf or lazy walk along the beach
- Placed on the ground floor with its very own security access
- Generous bedrooms with an extra study/media room/workshop/storage
- Secure basement parking featuring internal access
- Sorry, no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Manly Neighbourhood Profile
A suburb that needs to introduction, Manly has evolved from relative unknown to the place to be on Sydney’s north shore for those chasing the beach lifestyle without wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of Sydney’s CBD. With a ferry that connects you to the city in just 30 minutes, Manly and Shelley Beaches to rival the best in the world, and an incomparable restaurant and shopping scene, Manly truly is the hub of coastal life along the Northern Beaches.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021