8/70 Harbord Road
North Facing, Top Floor, Ocean Views
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Surprising with far-reaching views to the ocean, this wonderfully bright security apartment impresses with stylishly updated interiors and an enviable lifestyle position. Dressed in natural coastal themes, its well-laid out design embraces refreshing sea-breezes and easy outdoor flow to deliver an effortless coastal abode. Set atop a full brick building of only nine, placed with buses at the doorstep and within easy walking distance to Freshwater's boutique shops/cafes, moments to cosmopolitan Manly.
The Property Features Include:
- Private north east position with leafy views from abundant windows
- Open plan living area enhanced by stylish whitewash floorboards
- Renovated gas kitchen with stainless oven, dishwasher and breakfast bar
- Adjoining internal laundry with additional cabinetry/storage space
- Bright modern bathroom with a separate shower and bath configuration
- Double bedrooms with built-ins, the north facing main with air-con
- Carport, gas heating, recently painted interiors, shares no common walls
- Close to parks, trendy establishments, beaches, Manly Harbour and ferry
- Pets considered upon application
Freshwater Neighbourhood Profile
Freshwater is the perfect proof that good things come in small packages. At only 2km2, this cosy intimate suburb boasts 5 stunning parks, 3 schools, a vibrant local community, plenty of cafés and restaurants, and world-class surf beaches. And with only 17km between Freshwater and the Sydney CBD, you get the best of both worlds - very little local traffic, but a quick city commute if needed.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021