4/333 Condamine Street
Spacious One Bedroom Unit with Separate Study/Office Room
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features:
- Huge one bedroom & Separate study apartment
- Whisper quiet at back of block, Wooden floorboards throughout
- Designer kitchen with gas cook-top/oven, dishwasher & island
- Spacious combined lounge/dining with A/C, NBN internet, gas, TV connections
-Massive undercover balcony with quiet, leafy views & power/water/gas connections
- Large bedroom with built-in robe & dual room access
- Spacious bathroom with internal laundry facilities
- Single security car space
- Smalls pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Manly Vale Neighbourhood Profile
With the ever-growing popularity of the seaside towns along Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Manly Vale offers a family-friendly alternative that enjoys all the same benefits on a more accessible scale. Minutes from the famous Manly and Curl Curl beaches, Warringah Shopping Mall and just 20 minutes from Sydney’s CBD, it’s hard to believe that this quiet coastal gem is still well and truly one of the Northern Beaches’ best-kept secrets.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021