2/16 The Crescent
Stylish North East Facing Beachside Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Generous open plan living & dining with floorboards throughout
- Spacious stone kitchen with electric cooktop/oven, breakfast bench & ample storage
- Ample double bedrooms, main with mirrored built ins & second with built in cupboards
- Oversized private balcony with leafy outlook
- Fully tiled bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Lock up garage, Internal laundry room
- Fans in main bedroom & living area
- Stroll to beach, eateries, supermarkets and city buses within minutes
- Placed on the first floor of full brick security building of fifteen
- Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021