6/2 Ilikai Place
Bright & Functional Two Bedroom Apartment
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Positioned on the first floor, it enjoys an East aspect and is located in a small block of 11 apartments. It's a short walk to Dee Why Beach, local restaurants and city buses.
The Property Features Include:
- Open plan lounge & dining area flows to East facing balcony
- Floorboards running throughout living space & flooded with natural light
- Neat functional kitchen with gas cook top & oven
- King sized master bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Second bedroom with mirrored built-ins
- Full bathroom with shower & bath combined
- Choice of internal & external laundry
- Single car space
- Pets may be considered on application
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021