10/11-13 Holborn Avenue
Large & Light Filled
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
Open plan design along with beautiful fixtures and fittings, the oversized balcony is a stand out feature. Undercover, it provides the ultimate outdoor retreat with plenty of room to entertain guests in the all-day sunshine.
Located in an attractive security complex and just moments from Dee Why's Town centre, all the conveniences are at your fingertips, offering an easy Northern Beaches lifestyle and an easy walk to B-line city buses.
The Property Features Include:
- An attractive & modern security building
- Flooded with sunlight with a superb north east aspect
- Huge undercover balcony with plenty of room to entertain
- Caesar Stone kitchen, stainless steel appliances & dishwasher
- Bathrooms with quality fixtures & fittings & stone vanity top
- Both bedrooms with BIR's, master bedroom with ensuite
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, internal New York style laundry
- Single security parking space, gas cooking/heating and hot-water
- Sorry, no pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021