16/14 Campbell Parade
Renovated Apartment With Peaceful View
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Newly renovated throughout
- Open plan living & dining with new floorboards throughout
- Living flowing seamlessly to spacious balcony with peaceful view overlooking the golf course
- Stunning open plan kitchen with stone bench tops, electric cooktop/oven & dishwasher, fridge optional
- Generous bedrooms both with built in wardrobes & new carpet
- New bathroom fully tiled with separate bath & shower, separate W/C
- Internal laundry room with storage, washing machine & dryer included
- Lock up garage with mezzanine storage
- Storage cupboards, quality fixtures & fitting throughout
- Shared level & entry with only one other apartment
- Central location close to shops, transport & short drive to Manly
- Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Manly Vale Neighbourhood Profile
With the ever-growing popularity of the seaside towns along Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Manly Vale offers a family-friendly alternative that enjoys all the same benefits on a more accessible scale. Minutes from the famous Manly and Curl Curl beaches, Warringah Shopping Mall and just 20 minutes from Sydney’s CBD, it’s hard to believe that this quiet coastal gem is still well and truly one of the Northern Beaches’ best-kept secrets.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021