85 Veterans Parade
Versatile Family Home
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The Property Features Include:
- Ground floor features living area/family room with gas kitchen & dishwasher
- Two bedrooms on ground floor, one with built in wardrobes
- Huge tiled bathroom with laundry facilities
- Living flowing out to tiled entertaining terrace & grassed lawn
- First floor features additional open plan living & dining opening out to sunny balcony
- Huge full size kitchen with gas cooktop/oven, island bench & dishwasher
- Three generous bedrooms on first level all with built in wardrobes
- Fully tiled bathroom with double basin, separate bath and shower
- Floorboards throughout living areas, carpet in bedrooms
- Air conditioning & fans
- Single lock up garage & additional off street parking for three cars
- Pets considered upon application
Collaroy Plateau Neighbourhood Profile
Not to be confused with its namesake neighbor, Collaroy Plateau is a small but mighty town with some of the most breathtaking views the Northern Beaches has to offer. With Narrabeen lagoon to one side and Collaroy and Narrabeen beaches to the other, Collaroy Plateau is nestled peacefully amongst nature with easy access to the larger areas of Dee Why, Manly, and Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021