22 Tor Road
Spacious Single Level two Bedroom House Close to Schools & Transport
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
The property features:
- The quiet, peaceful setting offers walking-distance proximity to local schools, area shops, beach and B1 bus transport
- Two double bedrooms, one with built-ins
- Separate kitchen with electric cook-top/oven
- Separate lounge room & dining-room & sun room
- Renovated family bathroom
- A covered patio opens to a level, child-friendly backyard with plenty of room for the kids to play
- Off street parking
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022