4/5-9 Wheeler Parade
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions. Private inspections are also available
Recently refreshed and bathed with a northerly aspect, this bright and airy one bedroom apartment offers a rare opportunity to live in a fabulous beach pad
The Property Features:
- Bright open living and dining area
- Easy flow to a wide balcony that bathes with a northerly aspect
- Tidy open plan kitchen with electric stove, spotless bathroom
- Spacious bedroom with built-ins plus plenty of internal storage
- Quiet & private setting overlooking manicured garden
- Immaculate block set amid landscaped tropical gardens
- Three minute stroll to The Strand's sizzling seaside cuisine scene
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021