130 Queens Parade
Highly Sought After Location
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions. Private inspections are also available
The Property Features:
- You can walk to the beach in minutes from this near new renovated home in Newport's coveted Golden Triangle
- Sleek kitchen with stone bench tops and appliances
- Four double bedrooms each with built ins, two with en-suites
- Bright open plan living spaces flow out to private north facing back veranda
- Sunny enclosed back garden
- Wide entertaining balcony captures a lush leafy outlook
- Lock up garage with internal access
- Very desirable position with beach, shops, buses, parks and more within walking distance
- Pets considered upon application
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021