4/20 Hunter Street
One Bedroom + Study in Over 55's Complex
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions. Private inspections are also available.
STYLISH LIVING FOR THE OVER 55's
Enjoy everything the Northern Beaches has to offer with a one bedroom + study apartment in this new, architecturally designed boutique block purpose built for the over 55's.
The apartment feature an open plan living area opening to entertaining balcony, gas kitchen with CaesarStone benchtop, internal laundry, air-conditioning and carspace, all within a secure building surrounded by landscaped gardens
Situated moments from the Warriewood Square Shopping Centre, Warriewood beach and local cinemas, cafes and restaurants and with transport at your doorstep, why would you want to live anywhere else?
The Property Features Include:
- Over 55's complex
- Spacious living/dining area flowing seamlessly to covered timber deck
- Open plan kitchen with gas cook top, built in oven & dishwasher
- Generous bedroom with built in wardrobe, additional study room
- Huge fully tiled bathroom with walk in shower & storage
- Internal laundry, security car space with storage cage
- Tiled floor in living area & carpet in bedroom, split system air conditioning
- Modern complex in cul-de-sac with security & lift access
- Close to Warriewood Square, Cinema, Warriewood beach & B-line
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021