11/140 Addison Road
Stunning Executive Three Bedroom Apartment with Ocean Views
Commanding an extraordinary outlook taking in remarkable Fairy Bower & district views. The apartment offers a spacious open layout filled with northerly light. Set in the iconic 'Marlborough Gardens' building, on the exclusive Eastern Hill, located just a short stroll to The Corso and city ferries.
The Property Features Include:
• Only a few years ago since this executive apartment was completely renovated
• Miele Induction cook top, Miele Polycystic oven, Miele combo microwave oven, fridge and dryer included.
• Fully integrated 65 inch smart TV with Apple TV, in ceiling speakers and configured to single remote
• King size master bedroom and queen beds in bed 2 and 3 (possible other configuration)
• One of only 8 with a coveted & tightly held NE aspect, the aspect of this ocean view apartment is absolutely perfect
• Designed for cooling sea breezes in summer, while maximising the sun´s warmth in winter
• Spacious open living and dining space, deep covered entertaining balcony wraps the northeast corner
• Well-equipped separate kitchen, spacious bedrooms all boast balcony access, master with walk-through robe and ensuite
• Direct lift access from lock up garage (with lights), wrap around balcony off all beds, close to 164sqm on title
• Lift access from the basement plus plenty of visitor parking - Sorry, no pets
This is without doubt one of the best located buildings in Manly with one of the most special views. Enjoy a peaceful lifestyle tucked quietly away on prestigious eastern hill with all the hustle and bustle of Manly a stones throw away.
Manly Neighbourhood Profile
A suburb that needs to introduction, Manly has evolved from relative unknown to the place to be on Sydney’s north shore for those chasing the beach lifestyle without wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of Sydney’s CBD. With a ferry that connects you to the city in just 30 minutes, Manly and Shelley Beaches to rival the best in the world, and an incomparable restaurant and shopping scene, Manly truly is the hub of coastal life along the Northern Beaches.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021