1/120 Fisher Road
Pet Friendly Two Bedder
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions. Private inspections are also available
The Property Features:
- Near new spacious kitchen with laundry facilities.
- Lovely timber floors throughout
- Open plan lounge and dining area with garden view
- Two good size bedrooms, both with built-ins
- Nice bathroom with shower over bath
- Private North / East facing balcony extends onto lawns which are exclusive use for you!
- Carport parking for one with small storage attached
- Short strolling distance to schools parks, transport, reserves and shops
- Pets considered upon application
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022