101/23 Pacific Parade
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions. Private inspections are also available
Positioned in the exclusive "Pure" complex, this contemporary apartment showcases generously proportioned interiors and state of the art finishes throughout. Located next door to Dee Why Grand shopping centre and a short stroll to Dee Why Beach, the apartment offers a superb lifestyle of convenience and luxury.
The Property Features:
- Tiled living space flows onto large covered winter garden
- Dedicated dining space or study nook
- Spacious bedroom flows opens to winter garden and boasts a large mirrored built in wardrobe
- Sleek kitchen with gas stove top, dishwasher and stone bench top
- Gleaming bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, separate internal laundry
- Security intercom access, air conditioning, lift access
- Security car space, ample visitors parking
- Small pets considered upon application
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022