14/5 Delmar Parade
Access via Sturdee Pde - Entire Top Floor Penthouse with 200 sqm Terrace with Double Lock Up Garage in Security Building...
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions. Private inspections are also available
This beautiful top floor penthouse is ideally located on Delmar Parade with access via Sturdee Parade and convenience of Dee Why Grand across the street. This unique property has much to offer with huge terraces that offer areas for entertainment and privacy.
This Property Features:
- King Sized Main Bedroom w/ Walk-through Wardrobe, A/C, Ensuite & access to Rooftop terrace
- Large Double Second Bedroom w/ built-in wardrobe & also with Access to Rooftop terrace
- Open Plan Modern kitchen w/ Gas Stove Top and Dishwasher
- Combined Lounge & Dining with floorboards, gas bayonet and reverse cycle A/C
- Full Master Bathroom, Ensuite bathroom and Internal Laundry
- North & South Roof Top Terraces & West-facing Balcony - over 200 sqm in total
- Spacious Double Lock Up Garage in security car-park with 3 visitor spaces
- Sorry No Pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022