33 Hendy Avenue
Tranquil Home in Sought After Collaroy Pocket
Occupying a generous corner block opposite Anzac Avenue Reserve, this family haven boasts a private and tranquil setting and is positioned in a prized location within walking distance to schools, shops, golf and a five minute stroll to the beach.
The Property Features Include:
- Freshly painted throughout
- Dual spacious living areas, opening out to spacious terrace with artificial grass
- Separate kitchen with electric cooktop/oven, dishwasher & breakfast bench
- Additional W/C off kitchen, opening out to huge wrap around courtyard & garden
- Three generous bedrooms all with built in's, main with additional loft area & second opening out to courtyard
- Modern fully tiled bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Rumpus room on ground floor with additional bathroom, internal laundry & storage
- Two off street car spaces, fans in bedrooms, gas bayonets, floorboards throughout, storage cupboards
- Pets considered upon application
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).