138a Parr Parade
Brand New Two Bedroom Flat
The property Features Include:
- Open plan living & dining with floorboards, opening to outdoors
- Full size stone kitchen with gas cook top/oven, dishwasher & ample storage
- Two generous bedrooms
- Fully tiled modern bathroom with walk in shower & storage
- Private outdoor deck area
- Internal laundry, two off street car spaces, fans throughout
- Close to shops & short drive to Dee Why Precinct
- Sorry no pets
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021