51 Dickson Place
Large Modern Family Home!
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions. Private inspections are also available
The property features:
- Master bedroom/parents retreat with walk-in robe and ensuite
- Three double bedrooms with built-ins
- Two lounge/living areas downstairs
- Huge granite kitchen with state-of the art stainless steel appliances
- Good sized study or 5th bedroom
- Laundry with storage and toilet
- Enclosed level yard with access to reserve
- Ducted air conditioning
- Remote double lock up garage
Similar Properties in the area
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022