14/40-42 Brookvale Avenue
Ground Floor Modern Apartment in Heart of Brookvale
Ideally located at the end of a quiet, leafy cul-de-sac, and just a short stroll to Warringah Mall, public transport and schools, is this as new 1 bedroom apartment.
The Property Features Include:
- Queen-size Bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Designer gas kitchen with dishwasher, Caesar-stone bench tops & full bathroom
- Open plan living & dining opening out to large tiled undercover entertaining balcony
- Fully tiled bathroom with combined bath & shower
- Gas cooking, heating & BBQ outlet
- Security parking space, internal laundry with dryer
- Pets considered - more suitable for cats only
- Floorboards in lounge rooms installed 2019
Similar Properties in the area
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Sydney’s Northern Beaches takes out the No. 1 spot for highest property growth rate in Australia
10 November 2021