15/89 Dee Why Parade
Beachside Apartment with Panoramic Views
The Property Features Include:
- Panoramic views of Dee Why beach, Long reef headland & Dee Why Lagoon
- Open plan living & dining open out to wraparound balcony with stunning views
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop/oven, dishwasher, island bench & ample storage
- Two generous bedrooms both with A/C & balcony access, main with built ins
- Fully tiled bathroom with double walk in shower & basin, additional separate W/C
- Built in dining seat off kitchen, A/C in living area
- Internal laundry, Lock up garage with mezzanine storage
- Security building with lift access
- Dee Why beach, shops, cafes & restaurants at your doorstep
- Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).