12/50 Howard Avenue
Two Bedroom Unit in the Heart of Dee Why With Lock Up Garage
The property features:
- Brand new carpet throughout
- Open living/dining area with access to one of two balconies
- Large bedrooms, main with built in's and access to balcony
- Original kitchen with gas cook top
- Recently painted full bathroom with combined bath & shower
- Lock up garage, Sorry no pets
- Short walk to shops, beach and transport
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022