37 Lincoln Avenue
Flexible Family Living With Panoramic Views
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions. Private inspections are also available
This expansive retreat basks in panoramic views over Long reef, Dee Why Beach & Lagoon, Boasting landscaped tropical gardens & privately backing on to bushland reserve, its dual level layout encompasses a variety of living areas, providing flexible family living and effortlessly impressive entertaining.
The property features:
- Massive upstairs terrace provides multiple alfresco dining options
- King-size master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- King-size 2nd bedroom with walk in robe
- Queen-size 3rd bedroom with built-in robe
- Forth bedroom suitable as office or guest room with private entry
- Fully equipped luxury home theatre room with surround sound
- Terrace descends on to the pool deck and lush easycare gardens
- Formal/casual dining rooms, entertainers' kitchen w/ Miele fittings
- Fully tiled family bathroom with shower and deluxe corner spa bath
- 2 car garage, A/C and alarm security
- Pets considered upon application
Set in one of Collaroy's most prized locations, surrounded by gorgeous coastal parkland, the home is walking distance to Pittwater Road transport and moments to Dee Why, Collaroy and Long Reef beaches.
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022