47/1260 Pittwater Road
Sunlit Top Floor Unit
This modern apartment is perfectly positioned between Narrabeen Lake and Narrabeen Beach. This well-appointed apartment occupies a prime top floor west-facing setting with shops, restaurants and cafes metres away.
The Property Features Include:
- Spacious open plan design opens to outdoor entertaining area
- Expansive modern gas kitchen with stone bench top & dishwasher
- Bedroom with built-in-robes has its own balcony
- Separate stylish bathroom with bath/shower
- Internal laundry with dryer and plenty of storage cupboards
- Under building parking and visitor parking
- Close to cafes, restaurants, shops, The Sands Hotel & transport at your door step
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022