15/87 Pacific Parade
Sunny & Private Top Floor Apartment
The property features:
- Set on the top floor, offering privacy & plenty of sunlight
- Living and dining opens outdoors to a full length balcony, sized for relaxed living
- Modern kitchen with electric cook top/oven, plenty of bench and cupboard space
- Double bedroom with built in wardrobe and access to the balcony
- Modern fully tiled bathroom, generous vanity
- Internal laundry, polished floor boards, reverse-cycle air conditioning
- Located close to Dee Why Beach, trendy cafes, restaurants, city transport and supermarkets
- Single carport
- Sorry no pets
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022