5/8 Lagoon Street
Fully Renovated Apartment in Sought After Location
The Property Features Include:
- Fully renovated two bedroom apartment
- North East facing with plenty of light & privacy
- Bright & spacious combined living/dining opening out to huge wrap around deck
- Modern open plan kitchen with gas cook top/oven, dishwasher & ample storage
- Two generous bedrooms both with mirrored built in wardrobes & access to balcony
- Sleek fully tiled bathroom with separate bath & shower, plenty of storage
- Internal laundry room, security car space, cupboards for storage
- Small block of only 5 apartments, occupies the top level
- Located in a sought after area, set in between Narrabeen beach & the Lagoon with a short stroll to both
- Short walk to shops, cafes, restaurant & Narrabeen Lake track
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).