306/44-50 Ocean Street
Beach Side Penthouse
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions. Private inspections are also available
Located on the top floor of "OCEAN" and perfectly positioned on the prized North East corner is this sensational single level Penthouse apartment with panoramic 180 degree ocean and beach views of stunning Narrabeen Beach and beyond.
The property features include:
- Freshly painted throughout
- Spacious open plan living & dining area with floor-to-ceiling windows
- Free flow indoor & outdoor living, opening out to spacious balcony with ocean views
- Stone gas kitchen with top of the range Miele appliances
- Second living area/sitting room opening to additional outdoor balcony
- Master bedroom suite with WIR and huge ensuite with bath, heated floors & towel rails
- Generous second & third bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Well-appointed main bathroom
- Home office study nook, Internal laundry, three car lock up garage side-by-side
- Newly resurfaced Australian hardwood 'spotted gum' timber floorboards
- Ducted and zoned reverse cycle air conditioning throughout
- Security intercom building with lift access to all levels
- High ceilings throughout with up to 3.6 metres in the living area
- 23m in-ground pool surrounded by sundecks & landscaped garden
- Poolside BBQ facilities with entertainment area
- Fully equipped gymnasium with a comprehensive range of fitness equipment
- Across the road from Narrabeen beach, walking distance to shops, cafes & restaurants
- Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).