76a Victor Road
Brand New Two Bedroom Flat
The Property Features Include:
- Spacious combined living & dining, opening to outdoors
- Open plan kitchen with gas cooktop oven & ample storage
- Two double size bedrooms both with mirrored built ins, one with A/C
- Fully tiled bathroom with walk in shower & laundry facilities
- On street parking, Pets considered upon application
- Right next to a park, close to shops & short drive to Dee Why Precinct
Similar Properties in the area
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022