7/18 Grafton Crescent
Newly Renovated Two Bedroom Apartment with Leafy Outlook
The Property Features:
- Brand new carpet & fresh paint throughout
- Modern kitchen with plank flooring throughout & ample storage with gas cook-
- Combined lounge and dining filled with natural lighting
- King and queen size bedrooms both with built-ins
- Good size refurbished bathroom with combined shower & bath
- Internal laundry & one car space
- Long balcony over looking Dee Why Oval
- New blinds & light fittings throughout
- Sorry, no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).