15/98 Dee Why Parade
North Facing Beachfront Apartment – Furnished
6 OR 12 MONTH LEASE
Located in the iconic Surfrider building, this stylish one bedroom apartment offers a light-filled northerly aspect and impressive views over Dee Why beach and lagoon.
Literally a hop, skip and a jump from the water's edge, a multitude of beachfront dining options and bus to CBD,
The Property Features:
- Furnished beach side apartment
- Sun-soaked northly aspect with ocean & lagoon views
- Living & dining opening out to wide balcony
- Modern kitchen with electric cooktop/oven, dishwasher & ample storage
- Generous bedroom with built in wardrobe & access to balcony
- Well maintained bathroom with storage
- Undercover car space, shared laundry
- Sorry no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).