6/186 Pacific Parade
Modern & Bright Apartment Close To Beach
This large modern light and bright apartment has expansive beach and ocean views and is positioned within a short stroll to Dee Why beach and restaurants
PROPERTY IS $800 PER WEEK WITH SINGLE LOCK UP GARAGE OR $750 PER WEEK WITHOUT.
The Property Features:
- Generous living/dining area with built in storage, flowing out to north east facing balcony
- Granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher & ample storage
- Two great size bedrooms, mirrored built in wardrobe & storage
- Spacious fully tiled bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Internal laundry, lift access to property
- Single lock up garage
- Plantation shutters, ceiling fans & timber floorboards
- Sorry, no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).