B509/5 Mooramba Road
Ideally Located One Bedroom With Two Car Spaces
The Property Features:
- Combined living & dining flowing seamlessly to all weather balcony
- Modern stone kitchen with electric cooktop/oven, dishwasher & ample
- Generous bedroom with double mirrored built in wardrobes & access to
- Sleek fully tiled bathroom with storage
- Built in study desk, Internal laundry, two secure car spaces
- Security building with intercom & lift access, common areas for resident use
- Short level walk to shops, cafes, B-line city transport & Dee Why beach
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022