10 Evergreen Drive
Perfect Family Home
The Property Features:
- Four large bedrooms plus study, north facing balcony off master
- Two seperate living areas, 2 bathrooms upstairs + WC
- Alfresco area + area for pool, massive laundry + extra storage
- Modern kitchen with designer Fisher & Paykel appliances, soft close drawers and doors
- 4 zone alarm system, ducted heating and cooling, under floor heating and ceiling fans
- Double lock up garage with storage and additional storage throughout home
- 5 minute cycle to beach, level walk to shops and close proximity to a variety of public and private schools & daycare centres
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022