13/54-58 Dee Why Parade
Spacious Apartment Close To Beach
The Property Features:
- New flooring in kitchen to be installed
- Cleverly designed layout features separate living and dining which flow outdoors through sliding glass doors
- Well-proportioned bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, including a sunny master with ensuite
- Stone gas kitchen with stainless steel appliances including dishwasher, ample cupboard space
- Balcony sits amongst the trees, offering the perfect place to relax and entertain
- Single security car-space and internal laundry
- Sorry, no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Advisers.
19 May 2022