23/10 Goodwin Street
First Floor North Facing Apartment only 100m Across from Beach
The Property Features:
- New carpet to be installed prior to moving in
- Modern kitchen with electric cook-top/oven & ample bench/storage space
- Combined lounge & dining area with lots of light
- Two good sized bedrooms, main with built-ins
- Functional bathroom with combined bath & shower
- Security car space & internal laundry
- Large north facing balcony
- Pool in complex
- Sorry, no pets
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022