9/59 Gladstone Street
Peaceful Retreat In Lifestyle Setting
***TO INSPECT THIS PROPERTY YOU MUST REGISTER YOUR INTEREST***
Click on the virtual tour link to book your preferred time to inspect. **PLEASE NOTE** it is important that you register to inspect our properties so we are able to advise you of time changes, cancellations and price reductions.
This wonderfully bright apartment presents updated interiors across an easy-care layout. Its graced with spacious proportions, leafy outlooks and a peaceful sense of privacy. Set for lifestyle convenience, it's a moments' walk to 'The Newport', parks, trendy Newport Village, city buses, the beach and beautiful Pittwater.
The Property Features:
- Generous open plan living and dining area benefits from oversized windows
- Kitchen with electric cooktop/oven & stainless steel appliances, plumbing for integrated laundry & dishwasher
- Two double bedrooms appointed with built-in robes
- Stylish fully tiled bathroom
- Covered balcony, captures pleasant leafy outlooks and coastal breezes
- Undercover car space, Block of only sixteen apartments
- Pets considered upon application
Similar Properties in the area
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).